Craft Materials You Can Find at the Grocery Store!
I don’t know about you, but for me, even though I have a Michaels and a JoAnns pretty close to my house, I have a grocery store that is literally 2 minutes away. If I can find any craft materials there, I will always take the shorter trip! Through the years I have re-purposed a variety of items I have found there into fun wreaths and thought I would do a round up! I hope you look at the aisle off your grocery store in a new way after this post!
The best part is, while many of these have a certain theme or color scheme, you can personalize any of them for whatever holiday, theme or colors you need! Let’s get started!
1. Coffee Filters– I love coffee filters in the white, the brown or dyed to whatever color possible! Check these wreaths out!
2. Paper Bags– These are a new favorite and I am pretty sure you will see a few more versions of this one as well!
3. Napkins– There are a million possibilities!! They can be almost anything and you can arrange them in a number of ways!
4. Balloons– Can you believe you can craft with these too? I love how this wreath came out!
5. Cupcake Liners– These are like napkins, so many options and so little time!
6. Pool Noodles- Many off these wreaths were made on pool noodle forms that I grabbed while at the grocery store as so as they went on sale. Because of that, most, if not all of these wreaths can be made for under $10!!
Have fun grocery shopping! And between you and me, I am working on another wreath with a found material from the grocery store!!
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.