10 New Uses Tuesday- Cupcake Liners
These are a very trendy craft supply right now so we all probably have some of these around the house… here are 10 more things to do with them!
1. Small, portion controlled snack containers.
2. An adorable wreath.
3. Drip container for popsicle, stick through the middle for quick mess prevention.
4. Add extra flair to your holiday lights and morph them into decor for new holidays.
5. Dip holder; when serving many items on a plate, keep the dip to itself and put in a cupcake liner to avoid getting ketchup on your graham crackers.
6. Easy clean up when making crayon cakes.
7. Put straw through the middle and slide over a cup to keep away flies ad outdoor parties.
8. Use in clusters to make abstract wall decor.
9. Flatten and string on thread to make garland.
10. Cover votives or jars for gifts or favors.
What do you use them for?!
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.