I used to do a weekly post on new uses for common items we find in our home or craft stashes and so when I got hooked up with some adorable cupcake liners this month from Wholeport, naturally I checked back in with this list!
I had to share it again because it was such a hit when it posted that I thought my new readers might find it useful! Plus, I can’t wait to show you a new cupcake liner craft later this week!
1. Small, portion controlled snack containers.
2. An adorable wreath.
3. Drip container for popsicle, stick through the middle for quick mess prevention.
4. Add extra flair to your holiday lights and morph them into decor for new holidays.
5. Dip holder; when serving many items on a plate, keep the dip to itself and put in a cupcake liner to avoid getting ketchup on your graham crackers.
6. Easy clean up when making crayon cakes.
7. Put straw through the middle and slide over a cup to keep away flies ad outdoor parties.
8. Use in clusters to make abstract wall decor.
9. Flatten and string on thread to make garland.
10. Cover votives or jars for gifts or favors.
What do you use them for?!